Rise Immigration Service understands the importance of the personal details and information and is committed to protect all the private information of the users collected from the website through the newsletter, registration subscriptions etc.
We want our users to feel safe and secure while providing all the important information online thus we have kept ourselves completely encrypted.
- When you visit our website we may collect information about you like contact details etc. to help you make better use of our resources. It is requested from the users the information provided should be valid, authentic and up to date.
- Among other things, RIS will also keep a track of which pages were visited, when were the pages visited and which hyperlinks were clicked by the user. RIS also collects information about URLs from which the user was linked to the website.
- The personal information that is provided by the user is used to answer the queries and also cater to the immigration needs of the users including the training schedules. The information can also be used to follow up with the user and feedback.
- Only the necessary and relevant information of the user will be collected and it will be lawfully used by RIS.
- The purpose of collection of information will be specified at the time of collection of information.
- The user should inform RIS in case the personal information changes at any point.
- RIS can share your personal information with the third party in case of a request from public or government authorities, in order to comply with legal processes or to reinforce our terms and conditions.
- As a user you can request to correct, review, change the personal information that you have provided at any point but a verification check can be conducted by RIS to identify the user.
- There is no time frame attached to the queries handling as the complex problems can take some time. However, RIS aims to reach out to its user as soon as possible.
- Your personal information is kept secure with authorized employees, staff and business partners. The access to the data is on a privileged basis.
Rise Immigration Services operates as per the industry’s security standards and information security is given huge importance. Our staff understands the protocol of confidentiality of clients and maintain the security of user data. Any unauthorized access to the personal information is strictly prohibited.
You can reach us at our office at:
SCO-31/32, New Leela Bhawan, Patiala(PB), 147001
Office Timings :
Monday to Saturday (9:30 A.M to 6 P.M)
Contact number :
You can also write to us at :